Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A real live Witch?


I had never thought of the day that I would see a real live witch! But now that I have I will never EVER be the same.

It was on Sunday the 4th of May ( BY THE WAY MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!! haha you know you love me) some friends of mine were helping us celebrate our friends seventeenth birthday... you know chillin out haven a good time....

We were in the hot tub when we heard a frickin' messed up cackling noise

Being freakin creeped out I didn't know what to do so I forced my friends outside to see what the hell was going on, we looked atop the garage roof and there it was A WITCH! so we pulled out our cameras as fast as we could and managed to get a few photos, heres just one of them we have another of her standing atop the garage. Spooky hey?

Man, everyone was frickin' spooked so we went inside and locked all the doors and hid in the crawl space, cause this witch was like circeling around the house, we ended up staying in the crawl space for like six hours and all we had to eat was a melting box of fudgesicles. No word of a lie

But my biggest question is what the hell was this witch doing out in the middle of some lame as town in MAY! Like honestly don't witches come out around like October, November? But now at least we have some picture evidence to send into a mystery investigator.

If you have any idea what could have been going on please comment or reply to us we seriously need answers so we can stop trippin' out

4 comments:

Gertie said...

lmao

JazminEmilyJulia said...

what is so funny?

Gertie said...

absolutely nothing, i believe you.

JazminEmilyJulia said...

k good cause that aint no word of a lie