we are at julia's house (we being emily and julia, because jasmin is in Kanosee for the weekend)
and we were just playing rock band (NO WAY)
so yah, we pretty much are the greatest rockers this world has ever seen.
have you ever seen the movie Freaky Friday?
well I got INSPIRED by Lindsay Lohan in that movie, so much, infact, that my dad went out and got a guitar because I wanted to be a hardcore rocker chick, and knowing my dad, the man who has a lesbian crush on joan jett, he does things like that.
I could strum like none other, but frankly, I couldnt do much more than, well, strum.:(*sigh*
so that hobby was history, and i exchanged my fishnets and plaid skirts for that great pink dress that was just dying to be worn again.
i'm like a nut. I've got a hard extiror and if you crack me open, im as soft as a pashmina scarf. just kidding, i just felt like saying something random and twistedly poetic.
but anywho...
Garage Sailing season is on now! I even found this amazingly awesome water bottle at a sale, for 10 cents!!!!!!!!!
you know you love us,
J♥E♥J
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment