skip to main | skip to sidebar

J♥E♥J

Friday, May 2, 2008

quote

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You!”
-DR.Suess

Thats right!
I challenge YOU, to a DUAL!
Do you accept?
...but I'm not quite sure what it is yet
...so I'll keep you posted!
Posted by JazminEmilyJulia at 9:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (16)
      • Jazmin and her double life are like and equivalant...
      • You'l Never Guess My Secret Identity....WHOS ON TH...
      • Rock Band
      • Puppy Update
      • Beware of Dog Snatchers!
      • Is She Going Crazy?
      • What happend to Comedyflash?
      • OMG A TICK
      • Be Aware of Squirrels
      • A real live Witch?
      • FRITSH.
      • 'we rock'
      • DIRTY?
      • jocelyn!!!!!
      • SIMON BIRCH
      • quote

About Me

JazminEmilyJulia
View my complete profile